Condenser is another heat exchanger in car like radiator. Condensers are as a series of tubes with fins around them. The refrigerant enters the condenser as a high-pressure vapor, but as it flows through the condenser and cools, it turns back into a cooler high-pressure liquid.
- All makes and models.
- Excellent crash market coverage for late model vehicles.
- Reverse engineered design to ensure proper fit and function upon installation.
- Packaged to ensure product quality at installation.
- All models supplied in the same construction style of the Original equipment manufacturer.
- ISO 9001 manufacturers supply all AC Condensers.
Request a Quote