Premium quality, heat resistant and less abrasive facings ensures extended service life of clutch components.
Aisin's disc spring design enhances engagement and release performance.
Floating rubber cushions or twin-hub types ensure low twisting rigidity to reduce noise, vibration, and harshness.
- OE Quality and a direct fit application.
- Improved product life by adopting facings with excellent heat and wear resistance.
- Clutch drag prevented by using circumferential grooves in the facings and ensuring sufficient groove depth.
- Improved spline sliding properties by using nickel coated splines.
- Smoother clutch engagement by adopting facings with excellent anti-shudder properties.
- Reduced drive system vibration and noise through the use of a rigid clutch disc structure and reduced deflection of immobile cushion rubbers.
Request a Quote